Oracle Database Administrator
Infinite Computer Solutions Pte. Ltd.| Date Posted: 21-May-2019
EA Licence No: 14C6941|EA Personal Registration No: R1436393
Bachelor's / Honours
Role and Responsibilities
A database administrator's responsibilities can include the following tasks:
- Installing and upgrading the Oracle server and application tools
- Allocating system storage and planning future storage requirements for the database system
- Creating primary database storage structures (tablespaces) after application developers have designed an application
- Creating primary objects (tables, views, indexes) once application developers have designed an application
- Modifying the database structure, as necessary, from information given by application developers
- Enrolling users and maintaining system security
- Ensuring compliance with your Oracle license agreement
- Controlling and monitoring user access to the database
- Monitoring and optimizing the performance of the database
- Planning for backup and recovery of database information
- Maintaining archived data on tape
- Backing up and restoring the database
- Contacting Oracle Corporation for technical support
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Degree/Diploma in IT/Computer Science
5+ years of production support experience as Oracle DBA
- Solid Oracle 11gR, 12R2 RAC experience including build, general administration, troubleshooting (Break/Fix) and performance tuning skills
- Experience in Clusterware (GRID Infrastructure) - CRS management and configuration
- Skilled in Oracle ASM and Dataguard administration
- SQL & Database Level performance tuning skills
- Demonstrable experience of managing high-performance, high-capacity databases in a critical production environment.
- Expertise in backup and recovery and migration using RMAN, datapump and export/import.
- Experience in maintenance and management of databases using Oracle Enterprise Manager Grid Control.
- 24*7 Support
EA License No. - 14C6941
Infinite Computer Solutions Pte. Ltd.