Oracle Database Administrator
- Attractive salary & benefits
- Excellent career development opportunities
Our client is a Fortune 500, end-to-end IT services company helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change and guide their digital transformation journeys. As a result of their impressive growth, they are looking to hire an Oracle Database Administrator.
You will be responsible for :
- Development of policy and procedures as they relate to data management, security and archiving.
- Sizing and allocation of data storage based on requirements and existing data usage.
- Designing of primary database objects (tables, views, indexes) based on requirements given by application team.
- Creating and modifying of database structure, as necessary, from information given by application team.
- Coding in Oracle PL/SQL for primary database objects such as views, materialised views, stored procedures, triggers, and functions.
- Writing ad hoc scripts for purposes of large scale data patching and cleansing.
- Troubleshooting of application issues from database angle.
- Enrolling users and maintaining system security.
- Controlling user access to the database.
- Monitoring and optimizing the performance of application-generated queries to the database.
- Contacting Oracle Corporation for technical support.
- You have a Diploma or a Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or any other relevant degree.
- You have at least 4 years experience with Oracle Database as DBA or a Consultant or an App DBA including 2 years of experience on Oracle RAC and 1 year of experience on Oracle streams.
- You are well versed with Oracle GoldenGate and Oracle Data Integrator
- You have In-depth Oracle Database (versions 10g 11g) administration experience in an enterprise level environment and have a good understanding of various RDBMS & technologies and data flow.
Apply for this role at: https://snaphunt.com/jobs/83890401
Snaphunt Pte Ltd