Oracle Database Administrator (CONTRACT/BUONA VISTA) - J11
- 6 MONTHS CONTRACT
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 830am to 6pm
- Manage database changes through change request process & provide status reports to the relevant parties.
- Respond promptly to incident, investigate & provide temporary &/or permanent resolution of incidents escalated. Provide timely status updates to relevant parties.
- Monitor & measure the performance & availability of database systems proactively; implement corrective actions identified to improve performance & availability.
- Monitor the agreed service level, document & maintain the configuration of the databases; provide regular reporting to relevant parties.
- Ensure service level meet requirement. Propose and implement action plan when required.
- Monitor databases according to standard operations procedures.
- Support service continuity measures, i.e., backup/restore procedures & disaster recovery plan, to ensure continuous operation of the business.
- Conduct root cause analysis & implement pro-active measures. Monitor effectiveness of implemented measures.
- Provide database systems related technical advice to customers or project teams for manageable issues.
- Provide database access path related technical support and advice to the application team.
- Adhere to security standards or best practices to avoid security breaches and reduce system vulnerability.
- Provide input to security audits (as required) and implement the necessary corrective/preventive actions.
- Diploma / Degree in IT / Computer Science or equivalent
- 4-5 years of relevant experience as a database administrator
- Familiar with Oracle and MS SQL Server
- Team player and able to work independently
Interested applicants please email your resume in MS word format to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Please include the position applied for and Job Code (J11) in the subject header.
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidate will be notified
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)