Oracle Database Administrator | 1-Year Contract
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 6-Jul-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
- Responsible for the installation, configuration and administration of Oracle Golden Gate
- Troubleshoot performance and tuning problems in Oracle database using tools like AWR, ASH, ADDM, OEM Grid Control and manual scripts.
- Install, configure and manage Oracle on Unix & MicroSoft Windows.
- Provide continuous monitoring, troubleshooting, historical and real time performance monitoring of the Oracle in 24 X 7 environment
- Handle database administration for a critical Oracle Exadata
- Establish and maintain documentation and standards
- Work as part of a team and provide 24x7 support when required
- Data loss prevention and Endpoint Encryption tools.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- Min 5 years' experience in Oracle Database Management (9i/10g/11g/12c )
- Experience in Backup / Recovery
- Hands on experience in installation of high availability Oracle RAC environment (2/3/4 node clusters)
- Proven expertise in supporting Grid Infrastructure (Clusterware, ASM, Disk Groups), Private Network for Interconnect and Public Network (VIP, SCAN), OCR and Voting Disk, Cluster verify utility (cluvfy)
- Knowledge in supporting Exadata Database Machine
- Strong experience of RMAN, Data Guard, Grid Control
- Experience evaluating and installing new software releases, patches and system upgrades
- Knowledge and understanding of all aspects of database tuning: software configuration, memory usage, data access, data manipulation, SQL, and physical storage
- Experience developing and executing database security policies, procedures and auditing-experience with database authentication methods, authorization methods, and data encryption techniques
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141