Oracle Apps Dba
Alpha Net Solutions Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 10-Apr-2021
Bachelor's / Honours
- Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Installation, configuration and deployment of Oracle E-Business Suite.
- Serve as a technical liaison with Support staff.
- Work with developers and Operation teams to migrate objects and code between non-production databases.
- Responsible for cloning non-production EBS instances.
- Effective troubleshooting of EBS and database performance issues.
- Set up routine database backup procedures and disaster recovery procedures.
- Perform database recoveries.
- Assist developers and end-users with database usage, query development, and tuning.
- Support database connectivity from client applications.
- Apply patches to the EBS application and database.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, or related discipline, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience working with implementing and/or upgrading Oracle database applications.
- Oracle R12 (12.2), Database (11gR2 – 19c), Oracle RAC, Data Guard, WebLogic, DB performance tuning, ERP architecture, Availability & Maintenance, Backup & Recovery, ERP and DB Security, monitoring, other aspects of DB ERP and DB administration, management of OLTP and DW DBs, manage large data loads/DBs, audit, SQL & UNIX scripting Experience.
- Set up routine database backup procedures and disaster recovery procedures and Perform database recoveries.
- Assist developers and end-users with database usage, query development, and tuning. Apply patches to the EBS application and database.
- Oracle database administration skills, including install, upgrade, patching, maintenance, tuning for Oracle 12c and 19c
- Oracle E-Business Suite skills including install, upgrade, patching, maintenance, tuning for R12.1.3 and 12.2.x (12.2.9 preferred)
Alpha Net Solutions Pte Ltd