Optics Development Engineer
- Support continuous in improvement on current product line through design improvements, processes and supplier quality improvement.
- Work on sub-system design and analysis for both current and new product line.
- System and sub-system integration, troubleshooting and test.
- Support and lead the early involvement with suppliers in technology and NPI programs, managing the sometimes conflicting technical and business challenges;
- Support achievement of all business objectives, including technology and product requirements, cost reductions, product improvements, and problem resolutions.
- Responsible for supplier training and development for wafer inspection and metrology products;
- Minimum a BS Degree in a technical engineering field or related, with 7-9 years’ experience.
- Experience in System design and Optics.
- Relevant industry experience in engineering or product development, as well as experience in manufacturing operations.
- Require a technical understanding of wafer inspection and metrology products.
- Position requires solid technical, business, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of product life cycle, ECO, and SAP systems are highly desirable;
- Able to travel for on short notice.
To apply, please click "Apply Now" or visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for job reference: 16758
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD