Optician (Clinic Setting) **IMMEDIATE, OFFICE HOURS**
An optician provides administrative and clinical support to the optometry service department. He / she will assist Optometrist to any assignment assigned within the Optician legislation and the act on Opticianry.
- Schedule patient’s appointment
- Provide financial counselling for patients in the contact lens clinic
- Attend to patient enquires via phone and email
- Liaise with ophthalmologist, optometrist and other departments for matters relating to patient care
- Tracks and documents an accurate record of inventory in the contact lens service. Organise, arrange trial contact lens set in neat fashion for optometrist
- Able to communicate effectively with a diverse group of patients
- Possess at least a NITEC in Opticianry certificate
- Registered as an optician with the Optometrists & Opticians Board (OOB), Ministry of Health Singapore.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and enjoys working with patients
Interested candidate, kindly send a copy of your resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jessica Fong Zhi Tong
CEI Registration No.: R1879124
EA Licence No.: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd