Opthalmic Investigation Technologist ** 6 months - 1 year Contract** No Experience needed
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 16-Oct-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1333503
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Work under the directions of ophthalmologist to assist in the diagnosis of ocular conditions.
- Perform various ophthalmic eye investigation tests for different conditions for example glaucoma screening, pre-operative cataract assessment, LASIK assessment and other investigative tests.
- Perform administrative functions and update patients' records.
- Able to accurately meet required investigation competencies in a fast paced environment
- Basic knowledge and anatomy of the eye will be advantageous but not essential as on job training will be provided.
- Possess at least a Diploma or Degree in Biomedical Science / Lifesciences
- Computer literate with the ability to work independently
- Enjoys working with patients
- Able to start work immediately or on short notice
- No Experience needed as training will be provided
- Office hours, 5.5 days
Interested and qualified candidates, please email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Denyse Nicole Tan Shuqin
E.A License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd