Operator/assemblers Needed At Commonwwealth! Mon-fri! [ccl]
Monday to Friday
8.30am to 6pm
Up to $1,800 depending on experience
Key Skills & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the prototypes PCBA and product assembly
• Prepare and manage electronics components for prototype.
• Keep an updated record of all electronics components used in the R&D Lab / sub-contractor
• Perform inspection of PCB boards and product sub‐assemblies.
• Capable of ATE / electrical testing on prototypes will be an added advantage.
• Preferably 2‐3 years experience in SMT manufacturing, electronics material, or PCBA
in a manufacturing environment or a NITEC/ ITC cert.
• Possess soldering skills.
Interested candidates please email your resume in Microsoft WORD format to:
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please include the following details in your resume:
Last drawn salary
Reasons for leaving all past employments
Earliest availability/notice period required
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Clarissa Loh Yu-Shen R1104558