Operations Technicians (Batch 3/2019)
ExxonMobil Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd.| Date Posted: 23-Jul-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC
Job Role Summary
- Prepare equipment for maintenance and perform unit start-up, shutdown and plant turnaround activities
- Update operating procedures and prepare job pack documentation for equipment repair
- Perform troubleshooting to resolve operational issues and provide support for technical and mechanical teams
- Ensure safe and optimal operation of the plant, equipment (e.g. reactors, compressors, pumps and product storage tanks), pipeline distribution network and berth facilities
- Perform structured rounds (field/DCS console) and take corrective action to maintain equipment and plant operations within safe operating limits
- Minimum GCE ‘N’ Level certification or equivalent with credits (C6 and above) for English, Mathematics and at least 1 Science subject (Physics, Chemistry, or Combined Science)
- Must be prepared to work rotating shifts
- An effective team player with good communication skills
- To onboard on Dec 2019.
ExxonMobil Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd.