Operations Technician / Officer
We are seeking an Operations Technician / Officer at our industrial Microbiological Testing Laboratory. This position is an important role in our organization and an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to make an impact.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our company. The person must have the ability to closely follow required procedures while multi-task a variety of activities including sample collection, onsite sampling, delivery of goods and reports, and assist with administrative duties. The ideal candidate will be a team player with a strong work ethic and capable of working in a fast-paced, growth environment. The candidate must have a strong willingness to quickly learn our company while take ownership for his / her areas of responsibility.
- Collect samples at clients’ premises.
- Carry out onsite sampling for food and water, conduct environment swabbing and air monitoring, purchase products based on customer sample requests.
- Deliver goods and reports to customers.
- Assist in administrative duties such as filing of documents, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum qualifications include PSLE or one year of relevant working experience
- Valid Class 2B and/or Class 3 driver’s license
- Demonstrate attention to detail and the ability to follow all required procedures.
Ugene Laboratory Services Pte Ltd