NTUC Health Co-operative Ltd| Date Posted: 23-Aug-2019
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC
Support the Operations Manager by supervising a team of Operations Assistant to maintain and improve operational efficiency, cost & service levels. The selected candidate will help develop a strong culture of Health & Safety and ensure that safe, secure and operationally compliant working practices are adhered to at all times.
Job Location: Jurong West Nursing Home
- Ensure the Home is secure using the CCTV monitoring system and assist Operations Manager/Executive to attend to any security issues
- Ensure the key facilities are functional and trigger external maintenance when needed.
- Monitor the fire safety alarm system and when required, activate SCDF immediately.
- Support Operations Manager/Executive to attend to any fire haze.
- Ensure efficient day-to-day operations of the Facilities, Laundry, Security, Cleaning and Transportation team
- Assist Operations Manager/Executive in managing the Facilities, Laundry, Security, Cleaning and Transportation teams inclusive of recruitment, discipline and performance appraisal.
- Inform the Operations Manager / Executive of disciplinary issues in the teams.
- Manage staff work flows and resources
- Provide coaching and mentoring to junior members of staff
- Review SOP's and ensure they are updated in line with organization's requirements
- Perform administrative duties as assigned
- Diploma or an equivalent with 2 - 3 years related experience
- Good in report writing and project management.
- Independent, work well under pressure and able to deliver under tight timeline.
- Good knowledge of MS office applications
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and negotiating skills