Operations Supervisor, Changi Airport (Up to $2700 + AWS + VB)
Location: Changi Airport
Working hours: 4 days work, 7am to 7pm or 7pm to 7am (Rotate every 2 weeks)
Salary: Basic up to $2700 + AWS + VB
• Supervise operations in assigned terminal during shift duty
• Ensure adequate manpower and resources (trolleys, lightweight transporter, communication equipment) are available in assigned terminal during shift duty
• Ensure adequate trolleys are available in all designated Trolley Staging Point(s) in assigned terminal
• Ensure intra-terminal and/or inter-terminal trolley transfers
• Responsible for the optimal condition of lightweight transporter(s) allocated to assigned terminal
• Liaise with technical support team for the removal of damaged and/or faulty trolleys from designated holding area in assigned terminal.
• Attend to customer complaints and escalation when required.
• Assist duty Terminal Operations Manager with routine and incident/accident reports.
• Responsible for 20-30 direct reports and other administrative duties/secondary appointment.
• Responsible for the conduct, disciplinary and administrative matters of assigned Trolley Service Officers.
• Conduct schedule operations/safety/security briefing to trolley service officers during shift duty.
• Minimum 2 years of supervisory experience in operations functions
• Singaporean only
Interested applicants may click “Apply Now” or submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with Subject Title: Operations Supervisor
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed & consented to us collecting, using, retaining & disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
Sylvie Yong Ying Ying (R1769137)
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd (ScienTec Personnel) - 11C5781