Operations Supervisor(Changi Airport)
Manage and supervise operations in assigned work areas within terminal during duty
o Deliver exemplary customer service to passengers at all time
o Ensure compliance to security SOP as required by APD.
o Ensure CSO comply to SOP and work according to processes set up by Baggage Storage.
o Ensure sufficient notes, coins in all stores and deliver when requested.
o Responsible for cleanliness and ensure CSO perform housekeeping during shift
• Manage overdue items timely, reach out to pax in accordance to SOP
• Take charge of deployment and motivate CSO to ensure optimal performance.
• Responsible to ensure adequate resources (such as stationaries, deposit slips, cash float etc.) are available in assigned work area during duty
• Assist in meal coverage for CSO when necessary.
• Attend to complaints or issues in the absence of Duty Manager.
• Assist in daily reporting like End of shift report, stock take and more.
• Assist Duty Manager in coaching and training of new staff
• Assist Duty Manager in the inventory management of Smarte Solutions, i.e. replenishment, re-ordering, stock take, visual display and others. Be accountable for zero discrepancy and pilferages.
Please submit resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the following details in MS Word format:
- Position applying for
- Current remuneration
- Expected remuneration
- Notice period
John Goh Meng Chye
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R1102621
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.