Operations Senior Assistant Manager / Manager- National University Cancer Institute, Singapore
- Responsible for daily operations of service points assigned, including front counter services, administrative/operational matters and partnering Nursing Officer to solve system and process problems
- Ensure facilities are patient friendly, safe and spick & span
- Work with other department managers to ensure a positive experience for patients along the continuum of care and achieve customer satisfaction targets
- Responsible for achieving the volume and financial targets for the clinical services of respective service points
- Develop and carry out business plans in conjunction with the clinical chiefs to ensure that goals are reached
- Manage a group of staff providing customer services in service points and responsible for staff recruitment and retention
- Manage projects and exploit appropriate new technologies to achieve cost saving and competitive advantage
- A recognised degree in Business Management or equivalent with at least three years' relevant working experience
- Practical knowledge of hospital operations and healthcare financial schemes would be an advantage
- Excellent analytical, communication and problem solving skills
- Exceptional coordination, interpersonal and people management skills
If you have the passion to make a difference for cancer patients and their caregivers; the drive to go above and beyond call of duty and the determination to exceed expectations, you will thrive in our environment!
Interested applicants are invited to email detailed resumes, including current and expected salaries to NUH.
(We regret to advise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
National University Hospital