Akita Investment Management Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 15-Oct-2020
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Provide Back Office and Middle Office Support to assist in the day-to-day operations of the funds. The aim is to achieve +90% straight-through-processing capability.
- Work with the fund administrator on the fund Net Asset Value calculation process and year-end financial statements and review other fund related reports.
- Assist the COO with preparation of fund related and periodic regulatory reports, and fund annual audit process.
- Process reconciliation of trades and positions between internal systems, PB/broker statements and fund administrator system.
- Process daily Exchange-Traded Derivatives (ETD) reconciliation and instruct margin transfers.
- Resolve daily trade issues with prime brokers and execution brokers.
- Monitor corporate actions, dividend accruals/payment, financing charges and commissions, option expiries.
- Assist investor servicing activities, including investor on-boarding, subscriptions/redemptions and enquiries.
- Review and streamline processes to improve efficiency and control and assist in the operational due diligence process.
- Monitor developments of market regulation impact (from operations perspective).
- Working knowledge in Fixed Income, Equities or listed derivatives with 3-5 years of operations/middle office experience at a hedge fund, asset manager, fund admin or related business.
- Detail-oriented and well organized to stay on top of issues and projects.
- Proactive approach to identifying and solving problems.
- Comfortable using new technology and basic coding understanding/skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
Preferred Skills & Qualifications
- Working experience in accounting/fund accounting/NAV calculations
- Experience dealing with OTC derivatives.
- Working experience in coding and/or interest in digital assets
- Proficient in Mandarin is an added advantage as this role requires interaction with clients based in China and Hong Kong.
Akita Investment Management Pte Ltd