Operations Office Manager ( Pharma )
1. To ensure operational and financial efficiency and customer service of the organisation
2. To establish and develop strategic plan for annual department goals, objectives and budget to meet organisation’s goals
3. To provide leadership and management in the daily activities of the office, including development of standard procedures and workflow/process improvement, project management, service innovation and team building.
4. To assist in the improvement of company’s workflow processes
5. To serve existing members by responding promptly to their needs or problems and liaise with relevant parties to ensure resolution.
6. To develop and implement service audits and other quality programmes. Track and analyse trends in compliments and complaints to ensure a good quality of work produced by the organisation
7. To maintain a safe and optimal working environment, and ensure workplace safety in the office.
8. To assist in recording of minutes, update regularly office administrative matters, and follow up on matters arising from meetings
9. To Support chapters and committees in the administrative matters and logistics.
- At least a diploma or Degree in relevant field
- Ability to respond to internal requests for support and assistance in a prompt and professional manner
Interested candidates please send in your resume to:
EA Personnel: Valerie Yong Kian Fung
CEI No.: R1103704
Recruit Express Pte Ltd, EA License No.: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd