Operations Manager (Security Service)
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 13-May-2020
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Attend Pre-event / Pre-conference meetings as Security Department’s representative.
- Lead a team in executing daily Security’s roles and responsibilities.
- Improve security operational procedures, ensure compliance with internal controls, security policies and guidelines.
- Work in partnership with the MBS’ departments to ensure that operational matters are resolved.
- Vet and/or approve reports and provide relevant information, recommendations to the HOB / Vice President of Security Service.
- Ensure that the training needs of all Security Team Members under his/her charge.
- Conduct performance appraisal reviews for the Security Officers under his/her charge.
- Ensure optimum guest service through the delivery of excellent customer service.
- Supervise investigations conducted by his/her team members.
- Maintain professional skills by staying abreast of current developments and participating in developmental programs available within and outside the company.
- Perform all other tasks in the IR, including CAT B Special Employee License tasks as directed by the HOB / Vice President, Security Service Department.
- Preferably a Diploma holder or equivalent.
- Must have attained at least PLRD Security Supervisor Grade.
- Must possess a valid Special Employee License during his/her employment.
- Preferably with experience with the military/police service.
- Must have good knowledge / experience on security operations.
- Strong leadership skills and good organisational ability.
- Resourceful and a team player with good interpersonal, written and communication skills.
- Able to work shifts.