Creative Eateries| Date Posted: 10-Sep-2019
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Overall responsible for the administration and operations of the several restaurants outlets under one Chinese Cuisine restaurant.
- Work with chefs and other personnel to plan menus that are flavourful and popular with customers. Work with chefs for efficient provisioning and purchasing of supplies. Estimate food and beverage costs. Supervise portion control and quantities of preparation to minimize waste. Perform frequent checks to ensure consistent high quality of preparation and service.
- Work with other management personnel to plan marketing, advertising, and any special restaurant functions.
- Direct hiring, training, and scheduling of food service personnel.
- He / she is to implement all standardized procedures, rules and regulations systematically in order to be in line with company standards and policies
- Ensure proper working condition of all outlet equipment and prepare equipment defect list
- Safe keeping of company properties
- Ensure proper daily sales deposit
- Ensure outlet cleanliness upkeep according to NEA requirement
- Investigate and resolve complaints concerning food quality and service.
- Prepare checks that itemise and total meal costs using Point of Sales system.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Min Diploma or equivalent with at least 4 – 6 years of related experience
- Strong communication, interpersonal and management skills
- Energetic, positive minded individual
- Mandarin speaking candidates would be advantageous
- Able to work independently and in a team