Our Operations Managers are amongst our most critical resource on the frontline of our business. They are responsible for the smooth running of our food establishments which require a broad range of skills and knowledge. Operations managers are experts in multi-tasking and prioritization; having to switch roles and wear the multiple hats of food stall operator, property manager, hygiene officer, customer service ambassador and more as they carry out their duties.
As an Operations Manager in Kopitiam, you balance running our beverage, snack and dessert stalls with managing a dozen or more tenants who together work to provide a vibrant and appealing dining experience for customers. Key to the success of any outlet is the customer experience, cleanliness and value and you have a hand in making Kopitiam’s outlets the first choice of diners who want good, affordable food.
Reporting to the Head of Division which comprises 80 of outlets across the country, your responsibilities include:
- Direct and manage food court according to company SOPs and regulatory requirements
- Mentor and supervise service staff on food handling, service conduct and compliance to standards
- Advise and support tenants on their operational needs and service consistency
- Manage food court according to budget with responsibility in creating and executing plans to sustain profitability
- Monitor sales and provide monthly sales reports with recommendations for business reviews with management
- Handle customers’ complaints and operational issues
- ‘O’ Level certificate, fluent in English and one other local language
- Basic computer literacy including MS Word and Excel
- Possess good knowledge of WSHA, HACCP & MUIS regulations
- Hands-on with good problem-solving skills relating to food court operations and customer issues
- Ability to foster positive working relationships
- Preferably with at least 2 years’ experience working in F&B sector
Kopitiam Investment Pte Ltd