CareerBuilder Singapore is seeking an experienced Operations Manager having extensive experience in managing overall business operations and is responsible for managing process effectiveness, quality control, management reporting, compliance etc. This position will report into Managing Director. Operations Manager will ensure efficient operational procedure, systems and principles in the areas of information flow and management, business processes, enhances management reporting and compliance that contribute to the overall business’s success.
- Contribute operations information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; prepare and complete action plans; implement production, productivity, quality and customer-service standards; resolve problems; complete audits; identify trends
- Forecast requirements; prepare an annual budget; schedule expenditures; analyze variances; initiating corrective actions
- Analyze process workflow and employee requirements; implement changes to bring process effectiveness.
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations, including but not limited to attain Bizsafe Certification
- Review and approve all operational invoices and ensure they are submitted for payment
- Manage relationships with key operations vendors and track pricing, rebates and service levels
- Work closely with MD and management team to set and/or implement policies, procedures and systems and to follow through with implementation.
- Communicate all operating policies and/or issues at department meetings
- Communicate with legal counsel to ensure all processes remain compliant with government regulations, including but not limited to Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA)
- End to end magazine from initiation to closing in order to fulfil unique service to the company.
- End to end events management from initiation to closing in order to fulfil unique services to the company.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Operations Management (or related field) with 5 to 8 years of relevant experience
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss.
- Prior experience with project management preferred.
- Ability to build consensus and relations among all levels
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Able to work independently and within a team