Operations Manager - IT Security
- Develop and implement IT Security startegies for a well established firm
- Competitive salary commensurate to performance
- Great work environment
Founded by a team with over 20 years of IT experience, our client supports businesses who outsource their IT functions, with their ability in cross-application connectivity.
You will be responsible for
- Developing and implementing security framework, policies, processes/procedures and guidelines.
- Adhering to security best practices, compliance and regulatory requirements
- Maintaining security subject-matter expertise and keep abreast of best practices & trends.
- Managing vulnerability assessment.
- Oversight & resolution of security incidents.
- Implementing IT security solutions and managing IIT security incidents
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 5 year experience, ideally within a IT Security role.
- Expert understanding of Firewall technologies, with good understanding of TCP/IP protocol and OSI Seven Layer Model
- Hands-on experience in security
- Advanced knowledge in Windows and/or Unix security architecture, and LAN/WAN technologies
- IT Security certification preferred
Snaphunt Pte Ltd