Operations Manager **HEALTHCARE**
Recruit Express Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 30-Jan-2019
EA Licence No: 99C4599 | EA Personal Registration No: R1440070
Bachelor's / Honours
- Manage assigned areas with departments to ensure smooth operation
- Participate actively in projects and initiatives
- Assist with annual budget cycle by recommending required CAPEX and OPEX budget needs and preparing approval papers. Track and monitor approved budget to ensure optimal utilization.
- Identify areas of growth, formulate and implement growth plans and strategies.
- Participate in the Total Performance Management of the team, including staff recruitment and retention, performance appraisals, performance planning, coaching and counseling where appropriate.
- Initiate resolution of system and process issues in assigned area(s).
- Supervise a team of ancillary and administrative staff to ensure timely and appropriate delivery of services to our customers; assist with resolution of customer feedback and follow up with service recovery.
- Review departmental processes to improve overall key performance indicators/ outcomes in the areas of total patient experience, operational efficiency and optimal resources utilization (where applicable).
- Good analytical, co-ordination, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Project management skills and/ or related experience.
- At least four years’ working experience, preferably in healthcare industry.
- Min Bachelor’s Degree
For interested applicants, please send in your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
(Attn: Ops Mgr)
Michelle Lee Ser Min
EA Licence No. 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd