Operations & Logistics Manager
Ark Vision Spare & Engineering Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 5-Sep-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work closely with internal department to coordinate customer’s shipment for loading, onboard delivery.
- Prepare documentation: issue DO, Service Reports, import/export shipping documents, etc.
- Oversee and check proper loading/unloading of goods
- Liaise with freight forwarders, vendors and customers for collection and delivery of goods in Singapore and overseas
- Track shipments.
- Ensure smooth execution of daily operational job orders
- Respond, resolve and escalate urgent customer demand in a timely manner
- Practice good housekeeping by ensuring all goods are stored neatly
- Other ad-hoc duties, such as preparing documentation for PSA entry
- At least 2-3 years in operations & logistic experience
- Customer service oriented, team player with initiative and willing to take on responsibilities
- Ability to respond to ad-hoc and urgent demand timely and professionally
- Ability to multitask and work under a fast pace environment
- Candidate with Forklift driving license will be added advantage
Ark Vision Spare & Engineering Pte Ltd