Operations (Logistics) Assistant for Cakeshop
My client, with a baking history of 34 years is looking for a experienced and responsible individual to join them as Operations (Logistics) assistant.
- Assist to manage and coordinate end to end operations and issues relating to Delivery & Production Operations.
- Manage and plan delivery schedules.
- Assist to oversee outlet deliveries and issues relating to outlet orders.
- Attend to operations-related (including Production & Logistics) enquiries and requests between outlets and HQ
- Work with team to continuous streamline and update internal Standard Operating Procedure through constant review and data-collecting.
- Conduct deliveries when necessary.
- Work with minimal supervision. Independent and Responisble
- Possess valid class 3 driving license
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Able to communicate effectively in Mandarin and English with colleagues, business partners & suppliers
Basic Salary: SGD 1600-2000
Working Hours: 9am to 6pm
Work Days: 6 days per week (Off day on weekday)
MOM Lic No: 09C4423
Resource Empire Consultancy