You will be working directly with the Operation Manager in ensuring the safety, efficiency, productivity, and profitability of daily and event operations of the organization through the implementation of effective methods and strategies. If you are a team player with well-structured working styles and management, the job is for you.
- Assisting Operations Managers to execute event operations plans.
- Filtering, selecting, and sourcing for vendors and suppliers.
- Assisting Operations Head to manage budget sheets and reporting.
- Communicating and building relationships with vendors and venues.
- Attending and playing a critical role in the delivery of our world-class conferences.
- Assisting Operations Managers in chalking out or improve operational systems, processes and best practices that guarantee organisational well-being.
- Hard-working, patient, and able to cope with pressure as well as fast-paced working environment; a person with excellent time-management ability.
- A fast learner who can adapt well and possesses organizing, analysing, and data processing skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Offices
- Having ideas of organizational effectiveness, budgeting, and operations management.
- A fluent communicator with good interpersonal skills.
- Able to travel overseas.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Local Singaporean, Permanent Resident, or those eligible for the work holiday pass are preferred.
Expected salary for interns is 600 – 800 SGD. Possible chances to work as Full-time if you perform well in the internship time.
If this sounds like what you like to do, send a cover letter and CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
IMAPAC Pte Ltd