Operations Executive **WEST/ HEALTHCARE
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 19-May-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1333503
Entry Level, Experienced
Bachelor's / Honours
- The Executive/Senior Executive will be responsible for the management of assigned clinical service(s) across the continuum of care, and achieving stated outcomes in customer service, volume & financial targets, processes and learning & growth perspectives.
- Manage service point operations assigned
- Primary responsibility is for daily operations of these service points, including front counter services, administrative, and operational matters, and partnering the Clinic/Nurse Manager to solve system and process issues.
- Work with other department managers to ensure a positive experience for patients along the continuum of care.
- Responsible for ensuring that facilities are patient-friendly, safe and clean.
- Responsible for achieving customer satisfaction targets in partnership with the Reporting Officer.
- Responsible for devising innovative ways to continually improve service levels.
- Responsible for achieving the volume and financial targets for the clinical services assigned, and be responsible for developing and carrying out business plans in conjunction with the clinical heads of departments/divisions to ensure that goals are reached.
- Scope of business management includes annual financial budgeting and regular reviews with clinical heads of departments/divisions, and development of new businesses.
- Manage a group of non-nursing staff providing customer services in service points
- Responsible for ensuring that staff receive appropriate induction, orientation and training so that they possess appropriate skills and knowledge to carry out their jobs
- Responsible for staff recruitment and retention to achieve a stable, skilled and motivated team
- Possess at least a degree in any disclipline
- Prior healthcare experience is an advantage
- Works well in teams
- Keen interest in the healthcare setting
Interested in the above role! Please send in your CV to denyse.tan @recruitexpress.com.sg
EA Personnel: Denyse Nicole Tan Shuqin
C.E.I : R1333503
Company Registration No: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd