Operations Executive (Ocean Freight)
- Coordinate bookings of sea cargo with freight forwarders and other agencies.
- Answer telephone queries, telemarketing and giving quotations to ad hoc customers.
- Manage day to day business operations of sea import/export cargo.
- Plan, organize, direct and control all operational activities and to provide customer with highest level total distribution services.
- Co-ordinate with specific end customers and ground handling terminals to ensure on time delivery.
- Liaison with new and existing customers to identify their needs and providing solutions for customer while ensuring compliance with corporate operating procedures.
- Maintaining an accurate database to support generation of reports.
- Execute full set of BL / Import/Export Tradenet Permits / Invoicing / Verification of vendor costings / Sending pre-alerts to oversea offices/agents etc.
- Any other duties as assigned by management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/ Higher/ Graduate Diploma.
- Min 3 years of working experience in the same capacity/freight forwarding required for this position, preferably with strong ground/warehouse operations background and able to work with Traffic for vehicle deployment.
- Tradenet / CCN / FWB knowledge is mandatory.
- Candidates with DG Certificate is a bonus.
Please send in your resume in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Manimalah Suppiah, EA License No : 06C4642, EA Reg No : R1105598