- Responsible for all aspects of operations for the department
- Work with other department to ensure a positive experience for patients along the continuum of care and achieve customer satisfaction targets
- Track, monitor and make recommendations for the utilization of departmental budget to achieve optimization of allocated resources
- Support department in requisition of materials/equipment/office supplies and project roll outs
- Ensure the efficient and effective operations through the review, standardization and streamlining of work flow and processes
- Participate in various projects to improve management of clinic operations
- Perform any other administrative and operational duties as delegated by the supervisors
- Degree/Diploma holders with at least 2 years of relevant job experience in Healthcare industry
- Nurses ("SRN") are welcome to apply
- Familiarity with medication and diagnosis is an advantage
- Independent and confident to carry out assignment in an efficient and effective manner
- Meticulous, organized, pro-active and able to work under pressure
- Good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Good team player
- Proficiency in MS Office is essential
- Candidates with relevant experience could be considered for a Manager role
Candidates with no
experience from nursing courses are welcome.
On-the-Job Training will be provided.
Interested applicants please submit your resume with a recent photo and expected salary to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
candidates will be notified.
Do visit our website @ www.prohealth.sg to know more about us