Our client is an international firm specialising in producing fragrances. With production plants and offices all around the world, they work with a variety of industries and make products appealing to all.
You will be responsible for :
- Supporting the day to day operations, inventory management and sales transactions and ensuring procedures adheres to company's policies
- Promoting operational and customer service excellence, customer service and distribution of high-quality products.
- Liaising with cross-functional teams to ensure goals and objectives are met.
- Measuring business performance against key metrics to identify and resolve gaps that will enhance operational efficiency.
- Being involved in the developing of sales and marketing strategy and activities for retail outlets
- Participating and contributing to research and development efforts
- Continuously review and update SOPs and ensure all information is disseminated
You have a degree and at least 2 years experience in an Operations or similar role. You are proficient in Microsoft Office and have good communication skills. You are organised and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. You are a strong team player, who is always willing to help team members as well as improve continuously to better handle your responsibilities.
- Opportunity to carve career path in an international firm
- Tremendous learning opportunities that will drive career growth
- Awesome work culture with a close-knit team
Snaphunt Pte Ltd