- Assist SOE to ensure that warehouse operations is efficient in meeting customers’ requirements.
- Make recommendations to the SOE on process / service improvements.
- Assist the SOE on special projects requested by Toll management / customers.
- Assist SOE on HR and administrative requirements for his/her staff.
- Maintain the documentation of and conduct site training for all assigned SOPs and WIs.
- Maintain a detailed training plan for all staff and ensure that training is completed in a timely and orderly manner.
- Ensure all relevant SOPs and WIs are adhered in assigned operations.
- Conduct training and review constantly on training development of operations and logistics staffs.
- Recommend staff for training in order to prepare staff for promotion / take up more responsibilities.
- Ensure that inventories in the warehouses are properly managed and accounted for during inbound, storage and outbound processes.
- Uphold standards of housekeeping (orderliness and cleanliness) within the work areas.
- Administer the maintenance of all the racking in the warehouse and the facility MHEs and dock-levellers.
- Establish good rapport with internal & external customers
- Prepare and submit monthly reports and performance dashboards to the managers and/or customers as required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in any Business or other related disciplines.
- Training will be provided.
- Apply LEAN thinking in the workplace.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and level, of the work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required. We invite interested candidates to write-in with CV in MS Word format to Lee Shiow Chyn, EA 12C6130/ R1112042 [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a discussion.
HPS Partners Pte Ltd