- Join a market leader within the Financial Services Industry
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
Our client is a well-known financial services firm providing financial planning, products and services. They are known for constantly innovating their product to enhance users experience while also strengthening their business capabilities. The company encourages new idea generation and continuous improvement providing employees the opportunity to make a positive impact.
You will be responsible for :
- Developing and implementing sourcing strategies together with cross-functional teams across the organisation.
- Analysing categories of spend to determine potential opportunities regarding cost optimisation.
- Management of existing supplier relationships and contracts and renegotiation of supplier contracts where required.
- Actively searching for alternative sources and solutions for services.
- Determining best-in-class processes in order to drive lower cost while improving service levels.
- Working closely with the Operations team to ensure continuity of services.
- You have at least 1 year experience ideally within buying/purchasing in the Financial Services Industry.
- You possess excellent negotiating skills with a strong ability to influence people of all levels.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
Ref : 55779038
Snaphunt Pte Ltd