CaregiverAsia is growing! And we are looking for vibrant & dynamic individuals to join us in our exciting journey of Care!
If you love being in the fast paced environment of a start-up, and have the ability to work with lots of different moving parts, we want YOU!
We are now looking for full time Operations Support Executive.
Our Operations Support Executive is a professional in:
- Handling both inbound and outbound calls and emails with high levels of customer care. Being independent, you are effective in resolving our customers’ complaints.
- Doing basic Admin and Data Entry duties
- Part of your responsibility is to maintain and accurately update our customers’ enquiries and problems.
- Providing other administrative support when required
- Assisting in generating of reports when necessary
- It would be wonderful if you have a minimum of 1 year of experience, as well as a relevant diploma
- Candidates who have prior working experience in agency or HR experience will be advantageous
Kindly forward your full CV including personal particulars, names of 2 referees, professional qualifications, career history, e-mail address and contact number to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Caregiver Asia Pte Ltd
Caregiver Asia (CGA) is an Asian Care company headquartered in Singapore specializing in the business of care services. Through our online and offline proprietary care platforms, CGA aims to transform the way that care is delivered today by motivating, empowering and mobilizing people and communities to care about people around them. Through the CGA online portal, Careseekers can access on-time, trusted, stress-free and transparent care solutions; whilst Caregivers can practice independently with full control of their schedules and terms of services. Caregiver Asia aims to have access to 1 million accredited and certified caregivers in Asia Pacific by 2016, and currently has network companies and partners in Malaysia, HongKong/Macau, South Korea and Indonesia.