OPERATIONS EXECUTIVE (Healthcare) - REF:AY
- Responsible for planning, directing, coordinating and organizing a smooth delivery of healthcare service.
- Oversee and conduct periodic reviews to existing procedures and develop strategies for improvement.
- Implement processes to improve operational efficiency and workflow.
- Respond to and support MOH's healthcare financing and internal policies.
- Analyse various KPIs and report results to various stakeholders regularly.
- Perform regular training to staff to ensure the high standard of patient service.
- Manage internal/ external communications.
- Recognised degree.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent communication (written& verbal), organisational skills.
Interested applicants, kindly furnish us with your detailed resume in MS Words format and click "Apply Now" button or email at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
** We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants who do not possess necessary experience or qualification will still be considered on individual merits and may be contacted for other opportunities.**
JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
EA License No 10C4754
EA Personnel: Yong Pei Yun
EA Personnel Reg No: R1768732
JobStudio Pte Ltd