Operations Executive **HEALTHCARE**
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 2-May-2021
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R2198995
Entry Level, Experienced
Bachelor's / Honours
- Work closely various stakeholders to execute and monitor functions relating to the management of suspect and confirm COVID-19 cases
- Extract and collate operations data for reporting.
- Support workflow reviews and enhancements.
- Provide support to any other operational functions as part of outbreak response.
- Plan and develop operational workflows for inter-division or inter-agencies coordination and support.
- Prepare minutes for internal meetings.
- Formulate and present situation updates to management.
- Monitor work progress of the assignments
- Assist with the operations, coordination and secretariat functions for outpatient clinics, wards and Screening Centre.
- Extract, collate and analyse data for reporting
- Involve in clinical operations projects and workgroup meetings
- Assist in pre-arranged administrative coverage for outbreak response
- Min Bachelor Degree or Diploma in any discipline
- Possesses basic excel skills
- At least 2 years of working experience
- Good interpersonal skills
For interested candidates, please send your most recent and updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Ivy Yong Shi Mei
C.E.I Registration No.: R2198995
EA License No. 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd