OPERATIONS EXECUTIVE (Coal & Iron ore)
Our client is a well known exporter of coal/ iron ores, based in Singapore. They have an immediate requirement for OPERATIONS EXECUTIVE (Coal & Iron ore)
- You shall be responsible for drafting, preparation & negotiation of contracts/ relevant documentation.
- To ensure contract is drafted and reviewed by finance and all terms are as per the deal confirmation in terms of specifications / price / shipping terms Coordinating with Buyers & Suppliers on contract execution.
- Maintaining of contract data register & reporting. Liase with supplier / client / freight team on laycan, port of loading, discharge port laycan, declaration of coal type / quantity in accordance with agreed terms.
- Charter Party & Fixture Note preparation & checking , calculate / negotiate / settle Laytimes with parties, dealing with load port & discharge port agents.
- Be responsible for all trade related operations including but not limited to handling letters of credit, preparation of Export documents, freight loan, Trust Receipt,
- checking of Export & Import LC, LC amendment preparation, liaising with Banks relating to L/C and negotiation of shipping documents,
- LC related MIS preparation of contracts/relevant documentation, drafting, preparation & negotiation of contracts/ relevant documentation,
- Coordinating with buyers & suppliers on contract execution and any other related work allocated by the Management from time to time.
Interested candidates who have handled most of the above job may please send your resume in MSWord format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] . Please include your current and expected salary, notice period, etc.
Job location : City
Work week : Mon - Fri
Salary depends on experience and last drawn (upto 5.8k/pm). Candidates MUST have experience in Iron ore and Coal.
Job posted by
Bhanu rajan Saitech International Pte Ltd MoM Lic 06C4808 RA Regn R1106079
Saitech International Pte Ltd