Operations & Event Support Executive (Education)
To work with and support the Executive to ensure that all aspects of room bookings and logistics support are properly catered for, and also to ensure all operations are carried out smoothly
- To be the point of contact for requests to book premises.
- Assist to schedule room bookings for all non-academic events in accordance with request submitted through the integrated web based event support and service request system, including liaising and coordinating with users, departments and faculties.
- To work with fellow OESD Staff (Officers and Assistant Officers) to ensure that logistics support for all events, functions, convocations, graduations, seminars and workshops in the organisation are smoothly carried out in accordance with the PSUs.
- Engage and liaise with users and service providers to establish a clear understanding on the scope of provision for all events.
- Investigate and document issues and feedbacks.
- To actively participate in projects, and administrative duties, like ad-hoc billing, as assigned by supervisors.
- Minimum Diploma
- At least 2 years of working experience in related field.
- AV and IT knowledge will be an advantage.
- Well versed in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Trained in customer service skills.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
• Education background
• Work experiences in point forms
• Reason (s) for leaving
• Current and expected salary
• Date of availability / Notice period
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Richard Lam Weng Wah
Registration Number: R1217553
EA Licence No: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd