Operations Engineer - Manufacturing domain
ECnet Limited | Date Posted: 15-Jul-2018
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Operations Engineer- Manufacturing
- Assist to provide support and trouble-shooting efforts to resolve incidents impacting day to day production operations , ensure system incidents and problems are properly identified and effectively resolved in accordance to service-level agreements.
- Assist in developing and maintaining written procedures, setup architecture and other technical documentation for accuracy of operational capabilities and knowledge for the team and external customers/partners/subcontractors across the region.
- Assist to drive on setup and improve SubCon production processes.
- Assist in analyzing the actual performance against the project plan. Formalising acceptance of new production site qualififcation project, compiling and bringing the project to a closure.
- Conduct periodical scheduled Audits
- At least 3 years in manufacturing related industry experience or operational experience in MNC industry.
- Diploma in Engineering
- Experience in Telco or Banking Personalization and card manufacturing will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge in ISO standard certification, and Payment association, such as VISA & MC will be an added advantage.
- Travel to SEA and China ( 25% )