Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)| Date Posted: 1-Oct-2020
EA Licence No: 06C5060|EA Personal Registration No: 200818951C
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Monitor and analyse the current state of various NDI runtime environment (production and non-production) to ensure optimum system performance, and work out databased strategy for continuous improvement.
- Work with application teams, solution architects, security consultants, and other teams to implement improvement plans.
- Chair and facilitate change control boards to review and approve changes to the various NDI environment. Review and ensure proper deployment and rollback plan for each change is in place.
- Manage application and security incidents, conduct problem determination, work with various internal teams and vendors to resolve issues on a timely basis to meet SLA, escalating to higher management if necessary.
- Develop operations and processes guide to ensure every aspect of operations is documented and complies with audit requirements.
- Manage day-to-day operation activities, analyse statistics and write status and
- progress reports, and present findings to stakeholders and higher management.
- Manage operations team consisting of staff and vendors, ensuring support is
- available on a 24/7 basis.
- As an Operations Engineer, you need to bring to the team:
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology, or in relevant engineering discipline.
- At least 4 years of working experience in running mission critical operations.
- In-depth hands-on experience on:
- Implement change management and incident management workflows, using ITSM tools e.g. Remedy, ServiceDesk to automate workflows.
- Implement security and access control measures to control privileged access to test and production environment. Familiarity with Privileged Access
- Management (PAM) tools e.g. CyberArk will be preferred.
- Implement full stack monitoring (i.e. application and infrastructure) using
- Application Performance Management (APM) tools. Familiarity with cloud native monitoring options (e.g. Cloudwatch, Stackdriver) and the OpenAPM stack is preferred.
- Identify and implement process automation to minimum downtime and human errors.
- Familiarity with scripting tools e.g. Terraform, Ansible is preferred.
- Experienced in agile methodologies, DevOps pipelines, test-driven development, and info-security practices.
- Able to work collaboratively with a high performance team and influence with positive energy.
- Resourceful and able to work out solutions with innovative thinking and new tech. Experienced with management cloud infrastructure and services / certification with GPC, GCC (i.e. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) or equivalent cloud platforms will be preferred.
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)