Operations Engineer (DevOps)
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)| Date Posted: 7-Jan-2021
EA Licence No: 06C5060|EA Personal Registration No: 200818951C
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- 1 year contract, renewable
- Working location: Work from Home throughout the first year
- Working hours: 12 hours shift, work 2 days off 2 days
- Monitor and analyse the current state of various NDI runtime environment (production and non-production) to ensure optimum system performance, and work out data- based strategy for continuous improvement.
- Work with application teams, solution architects, security consultants, and other teams to implement improvement plans.
- Chair and facilitate change control boards to review and approve changes to the various NDI environment. Review and ensure proper deployment and rollback plan for each change is in place.
- Manage application and security incidents, conduct problem determination, work with various internal teams and vendors to resolve issues on a timely basis to meet SLA, escalating to higher management if necessary.
- Develop operations and processes guide to ensure every aspect of operations is documented and complies with audit requirements.
- Manage day-to-day operation activities, analyse statistics and write status and progress reports, and present findings to stakeholders and higher management.
- Manage operations team consisting of staff and vendors, ensuring support is available on a 24/7 basis.
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma in IT related field
- Min. 1-2 years of working experiences in the related environment
- Experience in server, network, cloud resources administration, equipped with troubleshooting and shell scripting skills for daily operations
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)