Operations Engineer (3 years Contract/$3500)
OPERATIONS ENGINEER (3-YEARS CONTRACT)
- Ensure proper and efficient operation of all gas making plants and ancillaries and that the optimal operation and reliability of gas supply are obtained
- Monitor and ensure that there is optimal gas stock level and gas manufactured are of correct quality specification.
- Ensure that there are adequate stocks of all utilities such as feedstock, water and etc, necessary for the production of town gas are kept at all times
- Prepare annual budget estimates for the Supply Branch and monitor/control expenditures.
- Maintain and update all documents required for process operations and submission to Authorities
- Administer the required contracts for process operation
- Liaises with the safety personnel on matters concerning safety and health at work
- Any other duties as assigned by Branch Head
- A Degree in Chemical Engineering from any of the recognized University
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience, preferably in an oil & gas industry or in a petrochemical plant environment
- Experience in the PI system, HAZOP studies and Risk Assessment is an added advantage
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Possess good interpersonal and communications skills
Interested applicants please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] for express processing.
To help process your application, please visit www.gmprecruit.com (Job Ref: 17807) to upload your resume on our website.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte. Ltd. | EA License: 11C3793
Kyle Hui | EA Personnel Registration: R1333144
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD