Operations Director (Healthcare Sector, Clinical Planning, Strategic)
All are welcome to apply! We are looking for various positions for our clients!
- Lead and drive designated workgroup(s) and taskforce(s) to ascertain the operational readiness status of key workstreams and services for campus opening. Where there are identified hospital level workflows that have gaps, to work with stakeholders from multiple settings to ensure that a harmonised process is established.
- Engage relevant stakeholders in assigned taskforces to coordinate and ensure timely execution of key milestones in the overall Go-Live timeline.
- Optimise the procurement process and help create a system level view which allows progress status tracking and where required, escalation for support and/or intervention
- Plan and direct the operations of the various ES sections, including cost management, staffing level, work processes, standards and contract or service deliverables.
- Plan and evaluate the performance of ES team and service partners. Conduct joint audits, site walks and discussions with service partners to identify areas for improvement and to ensure compliance with authorities requirements, hospital policies and procedures, safety and hygiene standards.
- Set work plans and performance indicators to optimise ES resources, manage the department capital and operating budgets and ensure optimal utilisation. Review work processes regularly with ES team to streamline work flow and improve operational efficiency. Prepare papers for management approvals as needed.
- Regularly review ES resources including staff training, development and planning to improve staff competency and ES team ability to respond to any changes in the operating environment.
- Lead ES team in supporting and participating in improvement projects with an aim to reduce waste and improve operational efficiency. Involve key service partners in the relevant projects and programs.
- Ensure proper documentation and records are maintained to facilitate key activities and responsibilities of the department. Coordinate departmental activities to support renovation projects, monitor development and mitigate impact from these projects.
- Review and update departmental policies and procedures annually. Prepare annual recommendations for capital and operating budgets in a timely manner.
- Perform all other tasks and duties as directed by Director, OSG.
Campus Operations, Inpatient (Strategic/Operational Leadership)
- Support the Director, Campus Ops (Inpatient) to provide leadership and direction on the delivery of excellent operations for the inpatient services through:
- Cultivating a motivating and engaging environment for staff to perform at their best and to their fullest potential.
- A strategy partner with Chief Nurse and Deputy CMBs and together develop initiatives and collaborations which will improve the value, quality and service of care received by our patients.
- Part of the collective leadership in defining, reviewing, communicating and working towards achieving the hospital’s strategic goals.
• Min Degree in a related field from a recognized university
• Min 10 years experience in clinical operations
• Excellent communication skills is a must
• Good management skills of team
Interested candidates please send a copy of your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Email Subject: Director, Inpatient/Environmental/Campus
Esther Lim Suk Hui
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd