Operations Director (Healthcare Sector, Clinical Planning, Medical)
Purpose of Position:
• Under supervision provides assistance to management executives in operation of a health care facility and assists in supervision of a group of services.
• Performs administrative and managerial functions related to the operation of total hospital or specific patient services.
• Implements and coordinates new programs and projects and monitors their operations and effectiveness.
Examples of Typical Tasks:
1. Provides assistance to executives in a wide range of activities in the management of a hospital and/or medical center including such areas as hospital administration, total management and administrative systems, professional, medical, technical, operational and related support activity services.
2. Assists in the administration management of specified activities and functions. Carries out assignments and undertakes studies involving the total service center or specific patient
services, including budget planning, cost studies/analysis, and preparing specific budgets.
3. Collects and analyzes data needed as a basis for administrative and management decisions relative to various hospital activities.
4. Accumulates data for budget preparations, fiscal reports, and review of budget estimates.
5. Investigates and reports on patient and visitors complaints and performs special studies and performs special studies and investigations on operational units.
6. Prepares and develops informational data in hospital training programs, and participates in the development and updating of activity programs.
• Min Degree in a related field from a recognized university
• Min 10 years experience in clinical operations
• Excellent communication skills is a must
• Good management skills of team
If you are interested in the position, do kindly drop your most updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Attn: Ops Director)
Leon Leong De Cong
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd