Operations Cum Customer Service Officer @ Kallang
• Warehouse stock maintenance and invoicing.
• Attending to incoming calls and customers' enquiries
• Handling and ensuring accurate manifesting of shipping instructions (SI) for export documentations / Bills of Lading
• Generating invoices of billing to customers
• Releasing of Original or Copy shipping documents to custom
• Liaise closely with destination offices to ensure timely custom submission and smooth procedures for import clearance.
• Sea (FCL/LCL) and Air freight Management - sourcing and compilation
• Bookings (process purchasing order) and sales follow up
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Logistic/Transportation, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Must have handson experience in shipping documentation
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kallang.
Please ATTACH your resume in WORD with the following information :
Reason for leaving last employment
Last drawn salary
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)