- A niche furniture brand that is gaining popularity in the region
- Be a part of a close-knit and fun team!
- Strong opportunities for learning and career progression
Our client is fast becoming a leading ergonomic chair brand. They have designed a variety of chairs to cater to different specifications and is committed to the highest of standards and durability.
You will be responsible for :
- Understanding our workflow and being well versed with our products & services
- Front & back-office duties which include customer enquiries, order processing, fulfilment and post-sales support.
- Effectively managing customer communications across various channels while maintaining high levels of customer service
- Attending to and following up with customers’ feedback
- Providing technical support on product issues
- Assisting other team members in resolving difficulties and overcoming challenges as a team.
- You ideally have at least 1 year of related experience. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- You have strong interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills
- You are organised and can handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- You are customer-oriented with ability to provide excellent customer service.
- You are a strong team player and can handle various stakeholders
Snaphunt Pte Ltd