Operations Associate (Up to $3500 / US MNC)
Working Hours: 5 Days, (Shift-Work Basis)
Working Location: Woodlands
- Our client is a leading global specialty chemicals and performance materials company that is headquartered in the US with manufacturing facilities and sales offices strategically positioned all over the world
They are currently seeking for a Operations Associate to join their dynamic team.
- Fantastic career advancement and exposure will be offered
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the day to day management of the logistics function, ensuring cost effectiveness and timely management of the transportation on the inbound/local/outbound to meet receiving and shipping schedule.
- Responsible for warehouse activities such as physical loading and unloading work using forklift.
- Performing Oracle data entry and management of shipping and receiving venders and documentations.
- Ensure that the import-export permits are accurate, and all logistics processes are following Singapore regulation.
- Perform cycle counts per specified schedule
- Measure and report key metrics (KPIs) and driving continuous improvement.
- Responsible for 3PL’s quality control working with internal team.
- Provide proper training to Operations Associates in performing warehouse activities related to the receiving, storing, and/or shipping of materials or finished goods.
- Check accuracy of billing to verify services and pricing for transportation services
- Maintain safe and clean working environment; ensure compliance to EHS requirements.
Secondary Job Responsibilities
- Perform all operation association role and work for day and night time shift if necessary.
- Perform EHS communication contact window at woodlands office & plant to work with Singapore EHS team to achieve safety goals.
- Lead safety improvement project.
- Participate in or lead continuous improvement project and activities and including global projects.
- Contribute to plant safety initiatives.
- Support Global Logistics Manager for receiving and shipping documentation if necessary.
- Technical – Experience in import/export operations, familiar with local Customs regulations and/or bonded operation. Able to operate material handling equipment
- Behavioral – Ability to work with minimal direction supervision, effective communication skills, work effectively in team environment
- Computer - Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Lotus Notes; experienced in using Oracle system.
- Education – Associate Degree / Diploma preferably in logistics or supply chain management; IATA/DG certificate is a plus.
- Experience (specify years and kinds of experience) – minimum 2 years of experience in logistics and in manufacturing environment.
- Willing to be cross-trained and able to multi-task.
All successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] stating:
1. Current Drawn:
2. Expecting Salary:
3. Date Available:
4. Reason To Leave Each Job:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Darren Wong Shin Loong
People Profilers Pte Ltd
10 Anson Road #09-01/02 International Plaza Singapore 079903
EA License Number: 02C4944
EA Personnel Reg Number: R1985061
Job ID: 878WRR
People Profilers Pte Ltd