YH2 Capital is an investment company with 100 percent of its capital contributed and owned by its co-founders. It takes an owner’s approach to investment, adopting a long-term buy-and-hold strategy and focusing on the business fundamentals of a company. The Company employs a global and multidisciplinary approach for identifying disruptive trends for the next decade and picking the best-in-class businesses that can emerge as the dominant companies of the future. As a result of the owner’s approach and the conviction devoted to each investment, the Company maintains a concentrated portfolio. From 2010 till now, the team has achieved compound annual return of close to 30 percent, far outperforming S&P 500. The Company prides itself for adopting an analytical approach in its work environment and strikes for excellence in its culture.
For more information, please visit the Company’s website: www.yh2capital.com
You are responsible to perform a wide range of operations duties including but not limited to the following –
- Assist the Operations Manager in maintaining smooth operations of the business.
- Work on monthly, quarterly, and yearly accounts for the business.
- Work with the Operations Manager on cash flow management and budgeting process
- Monitor and reconcile all trade confirmations, corporate actions and all lifecycle events of the portfolio.
- Investigate and resolve data discrepancies between internal systems and prime brokers.
- Monitor and evaluate current processes and operations within the firm to identify opportunities for process improvement and improving efficiency.
- Facilitate the design and implement process improvement and process re-engineering opportunities.
- Identify and manage resources to analyze implementation results and performance.
- Help to build business intelligence by extracting and formatting useful financial information and economic data in a user friendly way.
- At least a bachelor’s degree
- At least 2 to 3 years of prior working experiences
- Meticulous and detail oriented
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools particularly Excel
- Knowledge of BI tools will be preferred but not necessary
- Good time management and project management skills
- Familiarity with financial products and lifecycle events is preferred (e.g. Equities, CDS, futures etc.)
- Accounting knowledge is preferred
- Ability to think independently and critically
- Strong communication, analytical and conceptual skills
YH2 Capital Management Pte Ltd