- Join an exciting team within the financial technology industry
- Work alongside and learn from best in class talent
- Continuous opportunities for career development
Our client is a digital asset exchange that is transforming the capital market through the introduction of new investable assets class. Their platform offers an array of services which includes primary insurance, trading and settlement and others. They aim to become full-service regulated to cater to savvy issuers and discerning investors.
In this role, you will be involved in ensuring daily operations are working smoothly and identifying operations issues and opportunities through engagement and understanding of trade processes and operational controls.
You will be responsible for :
- Maintaining operational stability and excellence in operations including client onboarding, digital asset/securities token issuance, trading and custody, market surveillance & AML monitoring, and Ops reporting.
- Maintaining operations checklist and exception logs.
- Resolving or escalating operational breaks on a timely basis.
- Being conversant with all operations policies and procedures, and NASDAQ systems/manuals relating to operations.
- Ensuring daily reports are prepared timely and accurately, client onboarding/ongoing review meets AML/KYC policy and procedure, client trading instructions are executed appropriately and client feedback or complaints are dealt with or escalated appropriately.
- Ensuring business continuity/crisis management plans are in place and tested to work successfully.
- Ensuring proper segregation of client vs house assets and integrity of data between operational and financial systems.
- Assisting the Head of Ops with other ad-hoc tasks or projects from time to time.
- Adhering to organizational policies and guidelines, support compliance initiatives, maintain confidences and follow through on commitments
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in any discipline
- You have at least 2 years in an Operations role and familiarity with regulatory requirements from MAS pertaining to day-to-day operations
- You ideally have exposure to trading operations in financial institutions or fintech companies
- You are a hands-on individual as this is an individual contributor role.
- You are a self-motivated and result-oriented individual
- You possess a strong analytical, problem-solving mindset
- You have excellent presentation and communication skills.
- You are detail-oriented, adaptable and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Snaphunt Pte Ltd