Operations Associate (Immediate/ East/ Central/ Office hours)
- Manage forecast
- Update forecast on monthly basis based on Sell-In and Sell-Out History, Marketing and Sales Depts.
- Launches and Promotions Plans and communication with customers or other team members.
- Manage Inventory level through MRP
- Coordinate Supply activities Transmit orders to different suppliers ensure shipment of the orders.
- Keep an update of orders
- Coordinate Warehouses activities -Control the relevance of the inventory with weekly reconciliations,
- Maintain and Improve Organization and Systems
- Maintain the accuracy of SC information in the IT system (Item database, inventory, pending orders).
- Provide reports necessary for financial closing (purchases, inventory).
- Negotiate transport/ shipping costs
- Min Diploma in Business, Supply Chain or equivalent
- Minimum 1 – 2 years of relevant working preferably from manufacturing environment
- Knowledge in SAP is a must.
- Strong knowledge in MS Office
- Details, strong organizing skill and good team player
Interested candidates please send a copy of your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Email Subject: Supply Chain Assistant
Leon Leong De Cong
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd