Operations Assistant Manager
Calling All Talented Individuals!
The Privé Group wants YOU.
As one of the leading lifestyle’s operators in Singapore, The Privé Group is looking for dynamic talents for our existing and upcoming projects.
We’ve got an eye out for those who actively endorse our vision and who will become champions for delivering the ultimate guest experience. A rich career path awaits those who are willing to devote their time and energy towards creating a rewarding environment for all.
If you are passionate about the food and beverage industry and are serious about advancing your career (while having a bit of fun), we would love to hear from you.
- Trains restaurant workers on guest service standards and ensures that these standards are met consistently.
- Responds to guest complaints and takes appropriate action to accommodate the guest.
- Monitors the performance of the Food & Beverage department through guest comments.
- Mentors, Motivates, Develops and Coaches employees appropriately to ensure that employees feel empowered to perform their jobs confidently.
- Effectively evaluates team and guide staffs on career growth.
- Responsible for continuous creativity in enhancing and implementing revenue generating initiatives.
- Monitor and control labor costs for all F&B departments as outlined in annual budgets.
- Monitors and forecasts food & beverage department revenues and expenses..
- Develop and manage the annual food & beverage budget.
- Purchases according to Cost of sales percentages.
- Maintains an accurate and up-to-date plan of restaurant staffing needs, approving schedule labor hours, and ensures that the restaurant is staffed for all shifts.
- Works in conjunction with HR to ensure accurate tracking of TIPS and staff training, along with leading trainings for staff members.
- Ensuring 100% Alcohol Policy compliance.
- Enforce sanitary practices for food handling, general cleanliness, and maintenance.
- Responsible for ensuring that all financial (invoices, reports) and personnel/payroll related administrative duties are completed accurately, on time, and in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for department’s equipment, maintenance & storage.
- Ensures that a safe working and customer environment is in place to reduce the risk of injuries/accidents and completes incident reports and safety audits promptly.
- Maintains a weekly work schedule of 10 hour days equaling 50-60 hours per week
- Will be required to work nights, holidays, and weekends.
- Complete additional assignments as designated by F&B Director.
Expectations: Someone who - :
- Has management skills: managing priorities, the ability to listen, ability to motivate and inspire
- Has selling skills and understands sales.
- Is good with numbers and analytical skills.
- Is able to deliver training at all levels.
- Have good relationship skills and maintaining the image of the restaurant.
- Able to take clear directions
- Proactive in sharing feedback
- Willing to share ideas
- Thirst for learning
- Possess a good sense of humour
Join our growing team of experienced and enthusiastic talents
- Competitive basic salary
- Performance related bonus
- Individual sales performance incentives
- Training and career progression
- Medical benefits
- Health insurance
- Staff meals provided while on duty
- Uniform provided
- Night transportation home
- Staff discounts
- Annual Leave
- Birthday Leave
- Long Service Awards
- 5 days work week; flexible hours
Interested applicants are invited to email your detailed resume stating current and expected salary with a recent photograph to:
Human Resource Department
Privé Group Pte Ltd
20 Anson Road, Twenty Anson, #05-01
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified
The Privé Group